Expect all of our fantastic hospitality, drinks, food and atmosphere with a few tweaks to keep our customers and teams as safe as we can.
We will have the following in place:
- Bookings of maximum 4 inside and 6 outside, each group must be from the same household or support bubble.
- All customers must remain seated unless visiting the toilet.
- Table service for all food and drink – please remain seated and a server will come and take your order.
- Masks must be worn anytime you are not sat at your table.
- Everyone must check in with the NHS track and trace app, if you don’t have access to the app we will take details manually.
- 1m between tables
- Hand sanitiser stations
- New exit to create one way system through the building
- Contactless card payments where possible
- Staff covid training and extra cleaning before, during and after service
- A new refined menu and processes in place to allow our kitchen teams to work safely with social distancing in mind
We will do our best to keep up to date with all local and national advice, you should also check this website before booking or visiting.
We will release information about larger bookings following new government guidance.
We can’t wait to see you! 🍾